The default Apple Watch wake screen setting requires that you manually reopen apps after reactivating the screen. During your game, when speed and ease of use are a big factor this default setting won’t cut it! With the right watch setting adjustments, Golfshot can be a quick wrist raise away.
You know you have the default setting if you find yourself seeing the clock face when reactivating the screen during play, requiring locating and reopening of the app to resume Golfshot function. Adjusting your wake screen settings will help avoid this problem and allow Golfshot to resume on the current screen upon activation of the screen.
Please check these settings:
On your iPhone:
- Apple Watch App> General Settings> Wake Screen> Select the ‘Always’ option under the ‘One Screen Wake Show Last App’ section.
On the Apple Watch:
- Settings > General > Background App Refresh – make sure it’s on for Golfshot
- Settings > General > Wake Screen –
- Turn all settings ON in the first section.
- In the “ON TAP” section, set to “Wake for 70 Seconds”.
- In the “ON SCREEN RAISE SHOW LAST APP” section, select “Always”.
- In the “RETURN TO LAST SESSION APP” section, Turn Golfshot ON.
If you need any help with your current Apple Watch configurations contact our support team!