We’re excited to announce that the latest Golfshot release enables you to use Apple Watch® Series 2 built-in GPS.
After extensive testing and analysis, we still recommend keeping your iPhone in your pocket while playing because of the technical limitations of the Apple Watch® Series 2 and 3. You can turn off Bluetooth after syncing your courses and starting your round but the built-in GPS will not be as responsive as your iPhone.
Enjoy the best on course experience with Golfshot Pro’s award-winning features on your wrist including:
- Real-time distances to your next target, hazards and the green
- On-the-spot club recommendations
- Simple shot tracking
- Advanced game-scoring and putt tracking
- Ability to zoom-in on targets
- Crisp, new aerial images of the green/hole
For more information about Apple Watch, you can review our Apple Watch FAQs or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.