Golfshot Plus (formerly Golfshot Classic) includes all of your favorite and familiar features at no additional cost to existing Classic members. Former Classic users will NOT lose their current statistics or rounds. Plus still gives you precise and real-time GPS distances and aerial imagery, 3D flyover previews, and advanced scoring and statistics capabilities on 40,000+ golf courses worldwide.
- $29.99 one-time payment gets you access to these lifetime features
- Real-time distances to all key hazards/targets, 3D flyover previews, ability to zoom in, and scorecard features
- Apple Watch and Android Wear® support
- GolfNow tee time bookings
- In-app upgrade to Golfshot Pro at a discounted price of $14.99/year or $2.99/month for existing members, which offers on-the-spot club recommendations and more
Golfshot: Golf GPS
- Free download
- Distance to green center, basic hole information, and scorecard features -Apple Watch and Android Wear® support
- GolfNow tee time booking
- In-app upgrade to Golfshot Pro at a discounted price of $14.99/year or $2.99/month for existing members
Click here to see the Golfshot product comparison guide.
Golfshot Pro is an in-app upgrade for Golfshot Plus members that offers more advanced features and benefits such as:
- Real-time distances to all key hazards/targets
- Premium Apple Watch and Android Wear® support with scoring, shot tracking and real-time distances right on your wrist
- On-the-spot club recommendations based on game performance
- Advanced scoring with Skins, Nassau, and Match Play
- Dynamic 3D flyover preview of each hole with club recommendations
- Ability to zoom in on target areas to improve scoring and course management
Pro membership is offered at a discounted price of $14.99/year or $2.99/month for Golfshot Plus members.
One-time purchase apps are not transferable across competing platforms (iOS and Android). If you have purchased the Golfshot Plus app and wish to migrate to another platform (i.e. iOS to Android) you will be charged again. To bypass being charged you can install the free app Golfshot: Golf GPS and login to your existing account to access the Golfshot Plus feature set free of charge or upgrade to our Pro membership for even more game-changing features.
At the top of the GPS screen you can toggle between the “GPS” view which includes imagery of your current hole or the “LIST” view to just see distances. You can scroll up or down through the list of all GPS targets on the left side of your screen. Tap any target in this list from the GPS view and the target icon in the aerial image will move to the hazard or layup you selected. As you progress down each hole, the distances to each target will adjust to your current position.